Sunday, November 29, 2009

the welcome mat

i don't know what made me want to start this blog and I'm sure that i will regret this decision in the future, but for now I'm here.

Hi, I'm Megan...

if you are wondering, this blog is untitled for a reason. a couple of hours ago i was reading some of my friends blogs and i just decided that i wanted one. well i spent most of my time thinking of a title. i have no idea what i want the title to be. If you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me. I'm, as one of my favorite artist says, stuck in a rut.

i plan on using this blog as sort of an open journal. a little website about my daily thoughts. i'm sure there will be many song lyrics, movie quotes, and bible verses. And don't forget about the grammar and spelling errors! there will be plenty of those.

For now i will be leaving you on the welcome mat, knock again later and maybe i will let you in. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment