Thursday, December 31, 2009

twenty-ten

ahh 2010, i can't believe it's 2010! 2009 was a special year, a lot happened and ALOT changed. list of very important things that happened in 2009...

graduated high school
started college at CSU
made the cheerleading team
went to Los Angeles, California
flew on a plane for the first time (also by myself)
senior prom
senior ski trip
senior trip to Disney World
all those other fun "Senior" activities (breakfast, drive-thru, auction)
played Tinkerbell in my spring performance at Northwood
had my last dance performance
started playing guitar
went to Florida to cheer
my niece, Sophie, was born
got a Macbook
cut my hair shorter than i ever have before
met some really great people that are very good friends
and started my blog!

although i'm sure i left out a few things, that is a lot of epic things to have happened to one girl in one year! but i am thankful for everyone of those things. It may be kind of hard, but i am going to try and top that list with 2010. 2009 you were very good to me, but im excited to see what 2010 will bring to the table.


No comments:

Post a Comment