Monday, January 18, 2010

things on my mind..

lately i have had a lot on my mind, thought i would share with you.

john mayer concert in twenty days
reading dear john and i kissed dating goodbye
doing my daily devotions and the "live like were dying" devotions
james (the book in the bible)
my relationships (my friendships and my relationship with God)
God, Jesus, and all that jazz, i cant get him off my mind lately =)
making lists
listening to different music
battle studies, heavier things, inside wants out, any given thursday
donating money to a haitian relief fund
spending my money on other people, before myself
praying WAY more often
late night spontaneity
john mayer
my february being packed with fun such as,
my birthday
john mayer concert
dear john
and MANY other birthdays
road trips i want to take this semester
the summer that i will soon face
being a HOPELESS romantic
not drinking soda
Copeland's farewell tour (which i will be attending)
scooter thomas makes it to the top of the world (i think thats correct)
did i mention john mayer?
and MANY more!!!

just a little insight into my life as of right now. Happy MLK day and happy birthday to the greatest mom i have ever had!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Megan, it's great. I would have liked to wish your mom and brother a happy birthday as well. Keep bloggin' and tell everyone hello for me please! Ttyl!

    ReplyDelete