Tuesday, February 2, 2010

oh my goodness. i have so much on my plate in the next two weeks, but it pretty much is only fun stuff!! so i guess we should go in chronological order....


tomorrow is my best friend, kirstens 19th birthday! i have a special surprise for her, that i will have to share with you after her birthday, but lets just say it involves me picking up her surprise at 7 am tomorrow! i hope i get up in time, considering i often don't hear my alarm in the morning and she wakes me up. i hope everything turns out perfect for her birthday!


starting on thursday i have three basketball games that i have to cheer at this week. one on thursday and two on saturday back to back. i have done two games in a row before and it is very tiring. so im praying that God will give me the rest that i need before so that i can be happy and spirited throughout.


on friday i have my classes as usual but then im going downtown with kirsten and some friends to celebrate her birthday. we are going to get some dinner and maybe some coffee, but of course we are getting all dressed up which will be so fun. hopefully this doesn't happen again...


dear john!!! this movie opens this friday!! i planned on going to a midnight premiere with luke whitmire, but it turns out that there isn't a midnight showing. so now i have to squeeze this movie somewhere into my crazy weekend!


sunday will be normal as usual. church, lunch, nap! (my favorite day of the week). maybe we can go see dear john on sunday. my prediction for lunch...


then on monday, what i have been waiting for for over 5 months!!!! perhaps the only reason im looking forward to celebrating my birthday. the one, the only....JOHN MAYER is coming to the north charleston coliseum. AND I HAVE FLOOR SEATS!!!!! i have never been more excited for anything ever in my life. i can't even begin to describe how excited i am for this concert. luke is probably going to think i'm really crazy! but i am soooooooo excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment